Create a mobile workstation—and stay connected wherever you go—with the Targus Dual Video Travel Dock. Compact, lightweight, and ultraportable, this connection hub gives mobile professionals and presenters all the tools for success, including dual HD video capability, a Gigabit Ethernet port for secure wire-speed connection, and two USB 3.0 ports—all through a single USB connection. A single connector makes it compatible with the latest USB-C laptops, and it’s universally compatible, so it works with Mac and Windows PCs. Best yet, all this functionality is packed into an innovative design that’s about the size of a smartphone, making it an essential, travel-friendly companion for anyone who wants to boost productivity on-the-go.
- VGA video port with 2048 x 1152 at 60 FPS resolution. HDMI video port with 2560 x 1440 at 50 FPS resolution. Gigabit Ethernet port for secure, wire speed Ethernet access. 2 USB SuperSpeed 3.0 ports for mice, flash drives, external hard drives and card readers.
- Integrated USB power cable connects to laptops, 2-in-1s and Microsoft Surface.
- Compact, smartphone-size dock weighs less than 5.5 ounces for easy portability
- Mac or PC compatible
The VersaLink™ Universal Travel Dock is an indispensable connectivity tool for serious mobile professionals. About the size of a smartphone, the versatile dock features a Gigabit Ethernet port for secure, fast internet access, 2 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for external hard drives, card readers or other peripherals, and VGA and HDMI video ports to connect most projectors and HDTVs. Once your work is done, the integrated USB power cable tucks neatly into the dock and slips right into your bag. Worry about your presentation, not your technology, and add this lightweight, versatile USB-powered dock to your mobile gear.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3299-001C)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK110USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.