Create a convenient, productive workstation with the Universal USB-C DV4K Docking Station with 65W Power Delivery. Sleek and powerful this dock packs the necessary ports and power you need in one dock. Designed to support a wide variety of laptop brands and operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Android and Chrome.
Enjoy crisp, clear 4K video while supporting a connection up to two monitors. With two HDMI 2.0 ports, you’re able to support two monitors (3840x2160 p60). Plus connect all your favorite accessories with a combination of USB-A (3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports) and USB-C (1x 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C), plus Ethernet and audio ports.
Designed for the modern workstation, the dock comes equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
Supports Two HDMI Monitors
Access the latest display technology with two HDMI 2.0 ports that creates a rich, ultra high-definition viewing experience.
Onboard USB 3.2 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports and 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior hard drives, and other peripherals to customize the workspace experience.
Compact and sleek, this dock is a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. The dock is also equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
What’s in the Box
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 3pins, 1.8M, C5 connector (part# 511-0518-001A)
- Quick Start Guide (part# 410-3979-001A)
- Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 5A, 100W, Desk type, Input: C6, O/P barrel: 7.5mm, level VI (part# 800-0491-001A)
- USB-A to USB-C Tether with 1m USB-C M-M Cable for DOCK310 (part# ACC1126GLX)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK310USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.