Get industry-leading protection with the convenience to pass through airport security hassle-free with a backpack that unzips to lay flat, which enables easy X-ray scanning without removing your laptop.
- Patented SafePort® Air Cushion System protects your laptop in case of drops and bumps
- Patented checkpoint-friendly design unzips to lay flat for TSA screening
- Zip-down workstation organizes your gear
- Air mesh back panel and shoulder straps with a contoured design makes it comfortable to carry
- Durable 1680D military-grade ballistic nylon is water- and wear-resistant
- Convenient water bottle pocket
- A removable accessory pouch provides easy access to supplies
- Fits laptops up to 15.6” and 10” tablets
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Targus 15.6” Corporate Traveler Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack is made to go on the road — whether that means a conference across town or a presentation across the country. The backpack’s patented checkpoint-friendly design unzips to lay flat so that you don’t have to remove your laptop at TSA screenings, and a hidden trolley strap attaches to your rolling luggage for effortless travel.
It’s easy to access your gear and gadgets with a zip-down workstation that organizes your pens and styli, business cards, and supplies. The soft-lined nook just for your tablet keeps it secure, and there’s a dedicated file compartment with divider and mesh pockets for power storage. A water bottle holder keeps your coffee or water at arm’s length.
With military-grade ballistic nylon and the patented SafePort® Air Cushion System that helps prevent drop and side impact damage, you know your devices are protected. Its water-resistant bottom delivers stability and standability. It’s also comfortable to carry, with a molded air mesh back panel and flexible shoulder straps that flex to take the brunt of the weight, instead of your shoulders.
US Patent No. 8,567,578. For patent details, visit targus.com/patents.