- Turn one USB-C port into 4 USB-A 3.1 Gen 2 ports
- Supports up to 10Gbps data transfer rate
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 peripherals*
- Max 900mA output per USB-A port**
- Windows®, MacOS®, Chrome OS™ compatible
- 2-year warranty
Turn one USB-C port into four USB-A 3.1 ports with the USB-C Multi-Port Hub with 4x USB-A Ports, 10G. Connect your USB-A peripherals – like mice, keyboards, flash drives and hard drives - by plugging in up to four devices in the USB-A ports and connecting the tethered USB cable into your computer's USB-C port. This hub provides transfer speeds up to 10Gbps. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to take it along with you anywhere you go.
*Devices that require transfer speeds of 10Gbps may not work with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, as USB 3.0/2.0 support transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
**Max DC 5V 900mA per port (if only one port is connected). When two or more ports are connected simultaneously, max output depends on host PC’s USB Type-C port.