Set up a dual-video 4K workstation with this docking station. It connects to multiple laptop platforms and peripherals as well as delivers laptop charging.
- Dual DisplayPort 1.2++ (with MST), dual HDMI 2.0, or one of each external monitor port
- 19VDC PC laptop power and charging up to 90W
- Removable standalone tip compartment
- Integrated lock slot accommodates industry-standard security locks
- Wedge design for laptop mounting
- Includes detachable 1-meter USB 3.0 uB to A host cable
- Includes 120W AC adapter and power connected purple LED light
- Includes detachable 1-meter DC host power and charging cable
- Dual 4K2K up to 4096x2160 60Hz (p60) 24 bpp color video monitor support leveraging the DisplayLink DL-6950 chipset
Create a powerful dual video workstation with the Targus® Universal USB 3.0 DV4K Docking Station with Power. Connect up to two external monitors for crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 p60 24bpp color. Perfect for tight spaces, this compact dock is compatible with USB 3.0 host devices and features stacked ports for a footprint that’s approximately half the size of typical desktop docking stations. It also delivers integrated power and integrated charging for most popular 19VDC laptops.
And it’s designed to support multiple host platforms and brands for a broad range of compatibility. Up to five USB 3.0 ports can be utilized connect all of the essential peripherals like your mouse, keyboard, and printer. And integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity supports high-speed Internet connections.
With a compact wedge design, this docking station takes up minimal desk real estate and provides a comfortable typing experience. Charging tips are included to make this dock compatible with a variety of major laptop brands, and they’re stored in a removable case that fits neatly inside of the dock.
Boost productivity by adding up to two monitors to your workstation. With two, or even three displays (if you include your laptop screen), connected to your docking station, it's faster and easier to switch between your spreadsheet and email or compare documents side-by-side.
Compact, sleek industrial design with metallic details make this dock a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality in a reduced footprint. The raised grooves on the non-slip, angled top surface create a comfortable typing angle for the laptop while offering passive cooling.
All About the Ports
Five USB 3.0 ports make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior drives, and other peripherals to customize the workspace experience. The dock also includes a powered USB 3.0 port for charging your smartphone, tablet, or other devices, and a USB 3.0 Type-C port.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3570-001C)
- Power Tip 3A (part # PT-3A)
- Power Tip 3H (part #PT-3H)
- Power Tip 3H2 (part #PT-3H2)
- Power Tip 3I2 (part #PT-3I2)
- Power Tip 3P (part #PT-3P)
- Power Tip 3W (part #PT-3W)
- Power Tip 3X9 (part #PT-3X9)
- DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001A)
- 1M USB 3.0 A/M to Micro B/M Cable, Black (part #511-0406-001A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 3pins, 1.8M (part #511-0309-001B)
- AC to DC, 19.5V, 6.15A, Desk type, barrel O/P, level VI (part #800-0397-102A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK177USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.