- 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 upstream port with 0.8M passive 40Gbps 5A Thunderbolt 3 detachable cable (C/M to C/M)
- Supports single 8K or dual 4K HDR monitor video
- 2 DisplayPort™ (DP 1.4) ports
- Power Delivery up to 85W
- 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 downstream port with speeds up to 40Gbps
- SD 4.0 card reader/writer for faster transfer of files
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port (10Gbps)
- 5 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports (1 fast charging) for the latest peripherals
- 1 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out for mics, speakers, and earphones
- Integrated lock slot accommodates standard security locks to safeguard equipment
- Compatible with Targus VESA Mounting Bracket (ACX003GLZ, sold separately)
Increase your productivity and enjoy high resolution graphics with DOCK221USZ, the ultimate Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station. Perfect for graphics departments, video-editing agencies, photography studios, animators, and frequent CAD and CAM users, DOCK221 offers compatibility with most laptop brands and connects up to dual 4K monitors at 60hz or a single 8K monitor at 30hz. Equipped with the next generation Intel® Thunderbolt chipset, DOCK221 delivers a plug-and-play experience on a Thunderbolt 3 host device.
Packed with ports, this alternate mode Thunderbolt 3 dock comes with one USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port and 5 USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 ports to accommodate workspace peripherals like a mouse and keyboard, external drive and more. It even has a built-in SD card reader/writer to view and transfer your files. Top that off with 85W power delivery and ease-of-use in a compact form factor, and DOCK221USZ is the perfect dock to keep creatives connected, powered, and productive.
Its compact design ensures it doesn’t take up precious desk real estate for working essentials. A rubber-padded bottom provides grip to ensure the dock stays in one place. The dock even comes equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.